Cybersecurity has become one of the main concerns in today's world:
• Globally 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
• At least 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one cyber-attack in the last year.
• In 2021, ransomware cases grew by 92.7%.
• Email is responsible for around 97% of all malware.
• Every 39 seconds a new attack occurs on the web.
The human factor is the main trigger for security breaches. 75% of organizations are not satisfied with the effectiveness of the training of their teams in cybersecurity.
At Canaliza Security, in collaboration with Cybring Labs, we have tools aimed at assessing, training and updating the cybersecurity skills of your employees.
• Solutions designed by expert teams in this field and years of experience in overcoming these threats.
• They are learning management tools that allow you to evaluate and train your teams in those critical elements through which the main attacks occur (ramsomware, phishing, social engineering, man in the middle attacks...).
• On-line training through short-term learning pills, which allow you to assess the capabilities of your employees in this area.
These solutions are aimed both at training employees in general, and at evaluating and updating the knowledge of the company's specialists in cybersecurity:
• Employees in general: online interactive training pills that allow users to assess, train and improve the users level in terms of cybersecurity.
• Cybersecurity technicians: we have a virtualized environment, which allows the client's architectures to be replicated, and subjected to virtual attacks from which the knowledge of the company's specialist teams is evaluated and their skills in this area are improved.